This week’s #VeganFoodChat was so amazing (click here to catch the replay)! We cannot thank our guests Ayinde Howell and Zoe Eisenberg of IEatGrass.com enough for being a part of our discussion on “When Vegan Loves Omnivore!” The discussion between them and our audience gave a lot of “food for thought” when it comes to vegans being in romantic relationships with omnivores. What we all learned:
- Vegans and omnivores can co-exist and love one another
- Compassion and respect are the core of any relationship! You have to also be open and flexible while not forcing others to change
- You can win people over by making “banging” vegan food (Extra points when an omnivore does it)
- Always be mindful of others in your activism
- We need to get #macnyease4life, #beyondspam and #VeganFoodChat trending
We got serious. We had fun. Time flew by. So you know we have to do this chat again and hope to do soon in October when The Lusty Vegan: : A Cookbook and Relationship Manifesto for Vegans and Those Who Love Them is released! But you don’t have to wait until October! Pre-order your copy today at Amazon!
We’re keeping the good times going with a “I Eat Grass” t-shirt giveaway, thanks to Ayinde and Zoe! Enter below for a chance to win your choice of an “I Eat Grass” t-shirt (see below)! Winner to be announced during next Wednesday (5/14/14) #VeganFoodChat!
Missed any part of this week’s VeganFoodChat? Here’s our Storify recap: